Happy Friday! Real quick- today I’ve officially been back living in St. Louis for a YEAR and that is crazy. More thoughts on that later, but now here are five things on my radar from this week. Go.
1. This hair-curling tutorial changed the game for sure. (Also Amy from Karmin is just adorable to watch and listen to!) I’ve been curling my hair this way for about 3 years now and not only do the curls last for days, but I get compliments every. single. time. Give it a try!
2. Pulses by Karmin. This dynamic duo released their newest CD back in March of this year and I haven’t been able to stop listening since. Be sure to listen to my favorites: Pulses, What’s In It for Me, and Try Me On. I might have a silly dance I made up to What’s In It for Me. I might do this at my desk at work from time to time. Or I could be making that up (I’m not.)
3. My new favorite shoes. I’ve always loved wearing a good pair of Converse (I literally wore out my black pair. They fell apart and I had to throw them out and it was so sad.) and these slip-on Chucks are amazing. They are so comfy and have become my go-to weekend shoes. Click the pic and get yourself a pair!
4. You should probably sign up for Groopdealz right away. You’ll get e-mails with daily deals on decor, accessories, and clothes, and I really mean DEALS. I’ve purchased quite a few of my favorite necklaces from here and even a few odds and ends for my apartment!
5. I feel like I need a bicycle. A good majority of my friends have them and I just want to go on bike adventures with them! And plus, how adorable is this one?!?