1. Look at this print. How adorable. I think that I need this to brighten up my living room. Or kitchen. Or cubicle. Anywhere, really!
2. This dress is to die for! A few weeks ago I went shopping for formal gowns with a friend. She has a black-tie wedding to go to and it was so fun looking at all the pretty dresses! I saw this one and immediately loved it- now I just need to find a fancy event to go to so I can go get it and wear it.
3. I love this map of all the neighborhoods in St. Louis. There are so many and they are all so unique- and the best part is this map is interactive! Click on the neighborhood and find out more about it!
4. I love this tutorial for fabric garland. My apartment needs some of this whimsy!
5. This is the most adorable Halloween costume. Ever.
How has this Friday been for everyone?!? Mine has been pretty great! Work went well and I got to go to lunch with some of my favorite ladies, I had some good developments in a possible future opportunity and I’m excited to see what the outcome might be (super vague, I know, but don’t want to get ahead of myself!), I found some great treasures and a few Christmas gifts at Target, and I had a really great workout! And now…. I am going to bed because I am exhausted! Goodnight and happy weekend!