Hooray hooray we made it to another Friday! And what a great one it is- I’m going to Tulsa today! Not only will I get some good airport appreciation time (I actually have a conference call for work I’ll be listening to while I wait to board) but I will get to spend the long weekend hanging out with my parents. We don’t really have anything special planned, but it will be nice to just hang out at home, spend time quality with my dad, and hopefully see some llamas. Yes, my parents live by some llamas. It’s like a dream come true!
But before I jet out of town, here is what has been on my radar this week!
(1) I got this cutie new planner and it is already rocking my socks off! It comes with a sticker page, lots of room to write, notes pages for every month, and who wouldn’t love that bright cover?!? (They are selling out fast, hurry up and get yours!)
(2) Do you hate trendy slang words or do you think they are totally awesomesauce? Check out this list of some new trendy words that have officially made their way into the Oxford Dictionary.
(3) Someone edited clips from Seinfeld to make a trailer for a Lifetime movie- watch it here!
(4) A friend found these cards and showed them to me- I think that I need them. For sure.
(5) Now that summer is coming to an end, here are some things that you should probably get rid of.
Enjoy your long weekend, everybody! Have lots of fun and stay safe!